Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Supplements911 what it means to us.

J

Just Add Muscle

As many of you have already experienced with Supplements911 Monsterdrol and our new whey proteins, Supplements911 label means quality and solid products. Not too many supplement companies in this industry we can say that about. We dont care about a big marketing campaign and pretty labels and to have 50 people on our payroll writing up the next marketing scheme on how to properly make advertising appeal to the mainstream weekend warriors who are just starting out. We are a hungry company geared towards the working class who breaks their back in the gym. The good bros who want to get the most out of their few dollars allowed to spend on supplements. Our promise to you is that anything that we put the Supplements911 label on will do what its supposed to,will contain exactly the right amount of active ingredient as the label claims and will be very reasonably priced for our brothers in Iron. What you will not get is a fancy label or container mass produced and a multi million dollar marketing scheme with pro athletes on our pay roll saying they take our products only to achieve their success. As long as I am behind this brand and I put my heart and soul into every formula and every product with good enough ingredients to wear the Supplements911 label you can bet on us that it will be the best brand to invest your hard earned dollars on.

I haven't had a chance to use any Supplements911 products yet, but my first shipment is soon to arrive.

All I've heard from any other EF members is that your stuff is great. It's also obvious that you put a lot of passion and hard work into everything you do, and I greatly appreciate that. I'm looking forward to trying all the products I've ordered and giving what i imagine to be glowing a testimonial.

I wish I could get paid by Jam as a marketer...LOL..but truth is his product are the friggin best...period. Best Whey protein ever..love his BCAA, and Monsterdrol is da shit!!

If any of you bros get a chance to come to Southwest Florida...stop in and say hi to JAM...he's a hell of a good bro....I wish all vendors we deal with were this honest, and with his kind of pricing!

.....so JAM....how about a free t-shirt.....:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:...call me next time animal is in your shop...I want see how big he's got on the XXL stack!!

I wish I could get paid by Jam as a marketer...LOL..but truth is his product are the friggin best...period. Best Whey protein ever..love his BCAA, and Monsterdrol is da shit!!

If any of you bros get a chance to come to Southwest Florida...stop in and say hi to JAM...he's a hell of a good bro....I wish all vendors we deal with were this honest, and with his kind of pricing!

.....so JAM....how about a free t-shirt.....:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:...call me next time animal is in your shop...I want see how big he's got on the XXL stack!!

Your more than welcome to come up to his show in March with us bro. Our customers are more than just customers to us. They are like friends and Family.

I don't know JAM personally but he has been a stand up guy to deal. I've been taking supplements for 20 years and his products are some of the best I've ever used. I'm completely sold on Monsterdrol and will be ordering some of the new protein very shortly. Keep up the good work JAM.

Ive used a bunch of places via the internet..Most of them could give two shits.
JAM is like having a relative in the suppliment business. They actually care about your order. And Care if your happy. I use them all the time. And will continue to do so.

JAM and Sup911 has excellent products at a great price! They stand behind their products and they work! What more could you ask? I personally recommend everyone in the anabolic world to give Monsterdrol a try. I bet your ass you won't be let down. If you not satisfied, PM me and I'll be more than will to take the extra Monsterdrol off your hands! From here on out, it will probably always be used as a jumpstart to my injection cycles!

Top Bottom