Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

supplements

donutglazer

Now, I am totally confused.

I have read in another post. That even some of the mods are putting down Georges supplements?

Bro, everyone reacts differently to PH, as well as AS. One will work awsome for an individual, but another guy may not see anywhere near the same results. Simply depends on a person's body and their reaction.

I'd also make the assumption (possibly making an ass out of myself) that a good number of the mods are current or previous AS users, and if so, it's extremely likely they're biased. Who the hell wouldn't be? AS are sure as shit gonna give you more gains than you could ever hope to get from PH, so those people that knock MQ supplements probably knock PH in general.

If you're not going the AS route, then your options are pretty limited. What does that leave you with? PH or nothing. :(

Well said RealDeal....
donutglazer, if you have the extra money and dont want to take AS.Then go ahead and buy some PH'S.You'll never know till you try.Like RealDeal said everyone reacts differently.....

donutglazer said:
So even though the mods are debunking GEorges sups- that doesn't mean they are all bad.

Unfortunately, we had a guy impersonate member Karson spelling his name Karsen. He had been banned before for posting racial slurs and harassing a female member.

He came on the boards and started making up stuff that moderators were supposedly saying as well as causing all kinds of other trouble.

This said, I would welcome any constructive criticism from our moderators and members. I have always gotten a great deal of help from both our knowledgeable members and moderators when designing Mass Quantities supplements, and as always, it is much appreciated.

Top Bottom