Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

supplements

myballs2dawall

I have just recently started taking creatine again. I have been reading though that you should not mix it with grape juice. If anyone does can you tell me how you fell the effects are verses taking with water.

I put 5 grams on my tongue and then wash it down with grape juice. I was instructed to use it with grape juice.

Do exactly as panther said...

Mixing creatine monohydrate with a juice that has a low amount of citric acid (grape juice) helps to create an insulin spike in your body due to the sugar. This spike supposedly helps transport the creatine faster throughout your body.

This is the reason why the creatine/sugar blends (Creatine HSC, Phosphagen HP, ..............Cell-Tech........) are so popular.

stupid question i think...but i dont know....

it has to be natural grape juice....? or can be juice in upon?

do you understandme guys.....because i dont speak english very well

myballs,
you must have been reading a Muscle Mag, they always post that shit in there, cause they want you to buy overpriced Cell Tech........... grape juice is fine.

it has to be natural grape juice....? or can be juice in upon?
QUE?????????????
Any fruit juice should do the trick.

I put it on my tongue because I could never seem to give it suspension in a liquid. If I mix it in liquid it would sink to the bottom of the glass. Stupid if you ask me so not to waste the stuff I would just swallow it directly.

Top Bottom