Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Supplements VS Gear

Gettin Old

Question for those who have used gear.
Has anyone who has used gear ever ever used a prohormone/supplement stack that gave you even remotely comparable results?

1-test which is what 1-ad converts to, 1-test is a prosteroid not a prohormone... I am getting very good results so far, I have used steriods and am using anavar right now... And 1-test is the shit...

I think 1-ad is comparable to some of the class 1 drugs, but steroids are truely in a class of there own in terms of anaboic mass gain.

Yes there's no comparision between the two, the only thing thou is that the good ( anabolism ) that you receive from the steroids also have a down side ( side effects ) that come with them and unfortunately the ones that are the best anabolically are also the ones with the most sides( dianabol, trenbolone, anadrol ) so you can't always have your cake and eat it too.

I've used gear before, but I'd have to agree that 1-Test and 1AD do kick serious ass. At least w/ me the 1AD worked great. I gained 16 pounds in 5 weeks w/ it, and small dose of 4AD. I think it is very comparable. I've read a few 1-Test testimonies and people are gaining close to a pound a day. What makes you think that steroids are that much more superior? 1-Test is not a PH, having said that comparing it to other gear is like comparing apples and oranges.

killerdice said:
1-test which is what 1-ad converts to, 1-test is a prosteroid not a prohormone... I am getting very good results so far, I have used steriods and am using anavar right now... And 1-test is the shit...

1-test is an anabolic steroid. What the hell is a prosteroid? There is no such term in science, it is pure marketing drivel

riskybizz007 said:
I've used gear before, but I'd have to agree that 1-Test and 1AD do kick serious ass. At least w/ me the 1AD worked great. I gained 16 pounds in 5 weeks w/ it, and small dose of 4AD. I think it is very comparable. I've read a few 1-Test testimonies and people are gaining close to a pound a day. What makes you think that steroids are that much more superior? 1-Test is not a PH, having said that comparing it to other gear is like comparing apples and oranges.

You mean apples and apples. 1-test is an anabolic steroid that is stronger than many of the commercially avaialable steroids such as anavar, primobolan and nandrolone. Furhtermore, all the 1-test products on the market are contaminated with substantial amounts of CIII anabolic steroids, which makes them all highly illegal (unbeknownst apparently to the companies that are selling them)

How are they contamintated?

How and what are the 1-test products contaminated with? how much of what etc...?

Top Bottom