Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Supplements that can be used in cooking

URAIRAT

What other supplements can we use for cooking likethe protein? I really like to make some protein pancakes and cakes,and thought that I could add in there some more supplements to makethese even healthier.

I might add in the food you cook with whey protein some creatine perhaps. Other than that, I don't think you can add any other supplements in the food you cook without getting them useless.

you can actually make your own protein bars

you would need the whey isolate, some granola, and honey to sweeten it.

mix it in the bowl with water, and then press it into a cookie thing, then put it in the fridge. then cut it up into squares and you have protein bars right there

I like @stevesmi 's idea of making your own protein bars.

Another thing I really like to do is make pro/oats.

Boil hot water with a kitchen kettle and pour it over some instant oatmeal. Let that sit for around 30 minutes to let the oatmeal soak up the hot water. Then stir in your protein powder. You can also stir in almond butter, flax seeds, berries etc. Tastes delicious. I eat it before every workout.

protein is the only one I know of. I guess you could use any flavoured product in a smoothie but that's not really cooking.

Top Bottom