Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Supplements I can't live without

B0ARDIN087

Here is a list of supps I have taken over the years, and my opinion of them:

Cant live without

--------------------------

Orange Triad Multi - Quite possibly my best purchase I ever made. This multi isn't cheap but well worth it. I noticed an increase in energy daily and whatever they put in this for joint pain, it eliminated it (I used to get pain when squatting), and I have been sick far less since I've been on it, but that might be coincidence. Granted I think I needed a multi more than most, I'm not huge on fruits/veggies.

Beastdrol - This needs no explanation here, shit is nice and makes immediate results

Need2sleep - I need this stuff to sleep, it has made a huge difference in my life. Love it

---------------------

Other shit I like

Forged Burner - Really good appetite suppression. Can't speak to the rest because I have never taken it without dieting

N2kts - Definitely gives me a good pump and a better workout, unfortunately I don't like taking a powder and I don't like the way I feel on this if I have to do cardio, so I don't take it

Nice list. I stocked up on beastdrol. Got around 3 bottles as well as other clones.

I use orange triad as well. Aside from the basics like bcaas, creatine, and caffeine I'd say I need need2slin. :) I just love it.

Yeah stock up on the Beast you never know how much longer it's going to be around.

I always use the regulars: protein, creatine, bcaas, fish oil

But N2Slin is something I use on the regular. And anything stimulant based! I never sleep anymore so i need something to help keep me awake.

Top Bottom