Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Supplements for blood circulation

Heigavya

What supplements can help me with blood circulationin the brain and head? Many times I have this issue of blood justfilling my head when I workout, and it feels like it is going toexplode. So I think that it is due to blood circulation, and I mightdeal with it with some suppelements.

Glicine and mildronate (meldonium), are very good for blood circulation in the brain. In fact, meldonium us actively used for recovery after strokes, so it is a very worthwhile supplement to take.

Sounds like high blood pressure.

Get your blood pressure checked as soon as possible. Blood pressure is a silent killer. High blood pressure puts you at a significantly elevated risk of developing cardiovascular disease.

The best thing you can do to lower blood pressure is to watch your sodium intake (don't eliminate it completely) and to eat a diet low in saturated fats and processed sugars.

A good overall blood pressure regulating supplement like n2guard from n2bm.com certainly won't hurt either.

Top Bottom