Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

supplement for newbie

hittman

i am a genetically disadvantaged 16 year old gym goer. Im reasonably skinny, weigh only 67 kgs and have recently purchased a tub of Massive Weight Gainer to help build my mass. Do any of you have any comments or suggestions on what i could take once i buld this mass (i.e. toning it). From what i remember the store had other supplements such as Creatine, whey, fina, and muscle builder. Again, any suggestions on these topics would be greatly appreciated.:fro:

Dude, my advice to you to add mass would be to eat loads of clean foods, make sure your lifting heavy weight like in the rep range of 5 reps, sleep for recovery, and then eat some more. Some supplements that you might want to check into is Whey protiens, creatine, Omega fats, a good multi vit., and make sure you get most of your calories from real food sources ex. lots of red meats ect....remember to think of supplements more like added source of calories and should never take the place of real food.

Without knowing how much you eat currently and without knowing your current routine or lifestyle I can give you this general advice to follow for now and you WILL gain. The way you describe you are an ectomorph. Fast metabolism. Can eat whatever you want yes?

Anyway as Mysterio said although I would have you do reps a little higher as well. 5 reps is better for strength and not the best for growth. Well, unless you do it really slow because time under tension is key.

Anyway, train no more than 3 days a week. Got that 3 DAYS A WEEK!!! No cardio as well.

Follow the basic push pull leg system.

Example -

Monday - Back, biceps
Wednesday - Legs
Friday - Chest, shoulders, triceps

Abs thrown in once or twice a week.
*mostly basic free weights and compound movements and less machines and isolation exercises

As for eating, eat everything and anything in site. Keep overall calories especially protein intake high.

As for the rest of it follow what mysterio said except for eating just clean foods. If you are a true hardgainer with a blast furnace metabolism eat your clean foods and on top of that eat your shit foods as well.

Well mike it's been a short while since i last weighed 67kg, now i weigh 72kg, you helped so did mysterio, thanks guys. I'm going to continue this phase...

Top Bottom