Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Superstimulant review WTF is in this StuFF ???

Re: Omega's Superstimulant review

Amazing product, just remember to listen to the advice to START LOW...I wouldn't pop 3 caps right away if I were a first time user. Either way, at any dose this is a great product!

-Legacy

Amazing product, just remember to listen to the advice to START LOW...I wouldn't pop 3 caps right away if I were a first time user. Either way, at any dose this is a great product!

-Legacy

What he said! I started at 2 1/2 and for other women that aren't big into stims it would possibly be too much. I forgot to mention that when I posted my review. Always good to start low and work up.

What he said! I started at 2 1/2 and for other women that aren't big into stims it would possibly be too much. I forgot to mention that when I posted my review. Always good to start low and work up.

2 1/2? U dump the cap out? *throws up in mouth*

-Legacy

no problem.. hours later and no sudden crash, anytime during the day

very impressive product.. highly recomended

sounds great, i have been looking to try something to help cut up. is it better than xenadrine, hydroxycut, etc? count me in if so omega!

sounds great, i have been looking to try something to help cut up. is it better than xenadrine, hydroxycut, etc? count me in if so omega!

It sure feel stronger then Ephedrine and cleaner

I am talking about the Stim properties....

When you buy it, put in "note to seller" 'Omega Sample' and well throw in a 2 day sample of Pump3d.:rose:

It sure feel stronger then ephedrine and cleaner

I am talking about the Stim properties....

When you buy it, put in "note to seller" 'Omega Sample' and well throw in a 2 day sample of Pump3d.:rose:

you hear omega and needto are so awesome, over and over. you kinda want to puke in your mouth a little bet. then you just have to swallow it and agree. :biggrin: i look forward to it, have been looking for a good fat burner for some time now.

Top Bottom