Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Superdrol cycle

adultswim

Been on it for about a week and a half now. I'm up to 20mg a day on week 2. So far no side effects. Not tired got my bp checked Systolic Normal/High but diastolic is optimal. Both readings are the norm for me. I havent got anything else checked yet. But so Far so Good. Getting Mad pumps from this suff strengh and endurance is up too. Anyone have any suggestions/input/2 cents?

are you currently taking any prescription drugs? Keep a eye on BP , any history of heart disease/ cardiovascular disease, diabetes any other medical disorders. Good to hear so far you are enjoying the product.

lanky said:
are you currently taking any prescription drugs? Keep a eye on BP , any history of heart disease/ cardiovascular disease, diabetes any other medical disorders. Good to hear so far you are enjoying the product.

No presciption drugs, shit I'm only 25 I sure hope I'm not on any presciption drugs. No history of heart disease or anything else.

i would not go over 20mg per day, taking into consideration your BP as well...half life of dromostanolone administered oral is 5.3 hours. add an extra 17 alpha methyl who knows what that will do to the kinetics. what is your height and weight, and approx bf%

lanky said:
i would not go over 20mg per day, taking into consideration your BP as well...half life of dromostanolone administered oral is 5.3 hours. add an extra 17 alpha methyl who knows what that will do to the kinetics. what is your height and weight, and approx bf%

5'11'' 168lbs. 10-11% BF.

Top Bottom