Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

DerFuhrer

Hello fellow EF members ! It's been a while since I've last posted.
So, summer is coming and I'm planing to hit it hard.
I'm doing research atm and planing to go ahead with it next month.
My last cycle ended in January so that would be a good timing.
My current stats: 25 yrs, 87 kg, 1,76m, 13% bf. (European here). Cycles under my belt < 5.

I have 2 cycle ideas so I would appreciate some help to choose one of them, here it goes:

Tren ace / 1-8 / 75mg/eod.
Test prop / 1-8 / 50mg/eod.
Winstrol oral/ 3-8 / 50mg/ed
Aromasin / 4-8 / 12,5mg/eod
Hcg / 6-8 / 2x500ui/week

PCT 9-12

Clomid 25/25/25/25
Tamoxifen 20/20/20/20
Aromasin 12,5mg eod
Unleashed
DAA-Powder

----- OR -------

Cut stack 150mg/ml/eod / 8 wks
50mg Tren ace/ 50mg test prop / 50mg masteron.
PCT as above.

So which one would you guys go for ?
I heard much about that cutting stack that it works awsome.
Have a few caber around just in case, it would be my first with Tren ace, only did Tren Enanthate before, with mild sides.

Personally I would opt for the first one. It's your first time with tren so I feel like you'd be better off staying away from a blend just in case. Maybe put starting the winny off until week 4 and see if you can't get your bf% to the very low double digits first.

Thanks for the replies bro's !

1st option is now my target. I've just added the winny from 3rd week so that I won't end up with leftovers, silly I know.
I'm not really a Tren virgin since I had some Tren E last summer.

Question: should I bump the Tren up to 100mg starting week 4 ?

Also should I add some N2Guard on cycle ?
Living in Romania makes the product+shipping difficult and costly.

P.S. I'm trying to get my BF to the low two digit till next month, currently on a clean diet and some thermogenics.

Last edited:
Personally, there is no need to get all fancy. Living here in South Florida people are in shape year around. There is no off season. Instead of hitting a cycle with multiple compounds for a short time (8 weeks), it would be best to just stick with a minimum dose of test (200mg) weekly and 50mg Tren Acetate ED. You can use a slin pin for the tren so you don't have scar tissue build up. Run the cycle for about 14-18 weeks (as long as you are showing improvements) and you will be much happier than juggling several different compounds.

Also on this cycle and the cycle you have for #1 above, you won't need aromasin at all. Don't fall into the trap of using it to try to reduce water retention. Worst thing you can do is use a drug for something it is not designed for.

I like that AAP, that's pretty much exactly what I do. 250/420/420 Test/Tren A/Mast P. ED Tren/Mast with separate backloaded slin pins. M & Th I mix the Mast in the Test shot. AI on hand but never have needed it.

DerFuhrer, I agree with everybody leaning toward option 1. With the blend you're locked into a certain dosage and can't add a little more of this and take away a little bit of that. With the Tren A you can try your initial dose, see how you react and adjust accordingly. My first time with Tren I went 30 ED for a week, 40 ED for a week and settled at 50 ED for the remainder.

@AAP

I like your idea, but it would be difficult for me to do so, usually in the summer I travel quite often, vacation or work, having to carry all of it with me it's damn hard, especially if im traveling by plane. So I stick with these short ester blends for short periods of time and get the most out of it. Also recovery is easier.

I always thought that an AI on cycle, would make you cut all that estrogen and drop the water retention and get leaner when cutting. But I guess i'll use it in PCT only.

You don't want to completely eliminate estrogen or lower it too much. At this point you can't say yes, I'll use it/no, just for PCT. I think it gets overused but I've needed and used it on the 500-750mg test range. On your proposed cycle #1 I doubt I'd need it but you
might.

Sorry to bump this thread but im starting this next week and I have some questions before I go at it

I have 20ml of Primo at a fair price 100mg/ml on hand, could I add it to my above cycle ? Let's say 300mg/wk for weeks 1-6 ?
Or if you guys have any other ideas on how to use it to maximize my results... or should I just dump it altogether ?:confused:

Top Bottom