Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

summer cycle help

Just be sure to use some Sarmssearch OSTA SARMS in your PCT to help keep your gains. 25 mgs ED

For a PCT I would probably run:

1-8 Clomid
1-8 OSTA 25 mgs once ED
1-4 Unleashed or Test Infusion 4-8 double dose
1-8 double dose of Bridge

Maybe some HCG or something would be appropriate, but I don't know much about it

Still need help with my cycle guys

Also this pct is after cycle

Some one help put all this together I want to start please

Last edited:
Still need help with my cycle guys

Also this pct is after cycle

Some one help put all this together I want to start please

Bro I already put it together for you with pct. and as far as the tren goes your having those issues because your using too much test. That's why I put the test dose lower then everything else in the tren cycle. High test with tren is a no no. The sides are horrendous. With high tren and low test the sides are almost non existent and the benefits are incredible. If you wanna forgo the tren and just run test then go 750 mg week test e with var on the back end.

bro thanks for that

im staying away from tren

realy wane do the masteron with the test prop

and run along side with the enanthate @ what dose shall i do the enanthate @ 250 mg a week while am doing the 100mg test prop & 100 mg mast for 1st 6 weeks? when completed test prop & mast @ 6weeks then bump enanthate 500 mg a week ?

dident know if pct would be different with adding mast

also i used to like running proviron @ what stage would i add this and at what dose

and anavar last 6 weeks?

sorry to be a pain bro please put this order for me

Last edited:
bro thanks for that

im staying away from tren

realy wane do the masteron with the test prop

and run along side with the enanthate @ what dose shall i do the 250 mg a week while am doing the 100mg test prop & 100 mg mast for 1st 6 weeks? when completed test prop then bump enanthate 500 mg a week ?

dident know if pct would be different with adding mast

also i used to like running proviron @ what stage would i add this and at what dose

and anavar last 6 weeks?

sorry to be a pain bro plase put this order for me

Pct won't be different with mast. Run proviron the whole cycle up to pct If you want at 75mg Ed split in 3 doses. Anavar last 6 weeks at 60-80 mg

Bro I already put it together for you with pct. and as far as the tren goes your having those issues because your using too much test. That's why I put the test dose lower then everything else in the tren cycle. High test with tren is a no no. The sides are horrendous. With high tren and low test the sides are almost non existent and the benefits are incredible. If you wanna forgo the tren and just run test then go 750 mg week test e with var on the back end.

Bro complete my cycle answer my questions then I'm done

Top Bottom