Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Summer cycle: EQ or Primo ??????

dork

Well after tons of research I was set on doing 300mg of Eq for 10 weeks. Im not too prone to acne, but the clomid post cycle is scaring me (acne, mood swings, etc.)

After reading up a little on Primo, IM now considering doing Primo 300-400mg for 10 weeks instead of the EQ. (Money isn't a big issue right now)

***What do you guys think?
(If i do the primo i wont take clmoid, and since people say primo has virtauly no sides im assuming acne won't be a problem at all.)

Im 6'1, 195, 10% bf
Looking to gain about 10 lbs muscle, and get stronger. I did a winny only cycle last year with good results.

Anyone have exp. with both of these cycles?
Comments please! Thanks.
(P.S. i don't want to stack)

It's not that money isn't an issue. It's more that im willing to spend a little more to make a purchase that i'll be better off with in the long run. Im sure id get even better results if i got some winny, decca, and test also....
I don't want to stack, it's either EQ or Primo. Feedback please?

EQ means you will suppress endogenous test, but bear in mind 400 primo will cause test levels to drop significantly too. for more pronounced gains with a few more side effects I would consider EQ - but either cycles will need clomid at the end to be on the safe side.

Both substances produce HQ gains EQ will give you a more for less money, though.

Equipoise. I've never had a problem with nood swings on clomid after coming off EQ... and I pretty much take it with EVERY cycle.
It's my gear of choice. The base of any cycle for me.
1200 mgs a week coming soon.

Top Bottom