Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

suggestions on cycle

You'd have to run primo at 400mg/wk min. just to see anything. Most guys bulk with a min of 600mg. If you want to deal with the cost & injections of all that then feel free, but I'd go with the deca.

Why not use eq? I think it is the best AS out there myself. I don't if 200mg of deca would do any good other than lubing up your joints. As far as using Sust, I personally think your wasting it by using it only 2 times a week. Sust should be used every day at a minimum or your are wasting the prop in it. I would stick with cyp or enanethate. i wouldn't even use d-bol until your third or fourth cycle cause your receptors are still very fresh and will respond to light doses and mild AS'S. I would suggest eq 400mg wk and cyp 400 mg week. But that is just me. Bam

sust has such long acting esters why shoot every day to makes no sense twice a week will keep blood levels through the roof and 500 to 750 is plenty i mena 1000 or 1500 mgs a week thats crazy ur body has to hurt if thats the case

sust has such long acting esters why shoot every day to makes no sense twice a week will keep blood levels through the roof and 500 to 750 is plenty i mena 1000 ok i can see but 1500 1750mgs a week come on and prop has a half life of 3 or 4 days so when shootiung every 3 or 4 days ur right there i am saying that many mgs a week thats crazy ur body has to hurt if thats the case

Bam Bam said:
Why not use eq? I think it is the best AS out there myself. I don't if 200mg of deca would do any good other than lubing up your joints. As far as using Sust, I personally think your wasting it by using it only 2 times a week. Sust should be used every day at a minimum or your are wasting the prop in it. I would stick with cyp or enanethate. i wouldn't even use d-bol until your third or fourth cycle cause your receptors are still very fresh and will respond to light doses and mild AS'S. I would suggest eq 400mg wk and cyp 400 mg week. But that is just me. Bam
Twice a week of sust is not a waste. And many people on this board who have used it that way will tell you the same thing.

I'd also avoid the primo if you're looking to throw on some pounds because like Outlaw said it's slow acting and will take more than 100 mgs. a wk to get results. deca/test/dbol is the standard mass cycle. I'd keep the sust/dbol doses as is and run deca @ 300-400 wk.

I have used sust twice a week also and had good results, but I bet if you ask any of the hard core gurus on this board, they will tell you the same thing. I don't use sust anymore for that reason. Prop needs to be injected everyday. Therefore, if you inject sust, the prop (in my opinion) is wasted. Im not saying your not going to get good gains. Bam

Top Bottom