Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

suggest a stim for a gf

ozcroboy

i have a gf that want to use a stim to loose a few pounds. shes a workout freak doin insanity n eatin rite etc just wants to tighten up a bit. is albuterol suitable for women or wud a need to stim n need to burn combo be more applicable for women or even alpha t2?? ive tried the lot but wanna make sure these options are available for women n safe???

Bro I wouldn't quite go as drastic as the allbuterol at this point. Have her try the N2 Shred stack from needtobuildmuscle.com. I am running it now and it is great! No bad sides and seems to be working well.

Agreed. No to albuterol and yes if you must to fat burners from NTBM.

But honestly if her diet is not on point it doesn't matter how much insanity she does or what fat burners she takes. I'd get her diet on point before resorting to pills.

yer its pretty darn good. shes latin n 22 yrs old so blessed with her figure and the belly is supa flat but just wants to trim that lil bit extra off. maybe 2-3% bf off a 6 pac

yeah n2 shred stack would be great for her. Even a preworkout my gf prefers preworkout powerchews..

Diet and cardio and consistency will be key here

Top Bottom