Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sugars in Coctails... destroying your hard gains:(

CheapPinz

Anyone work a hard week will certainly understand the desire to have a drink or two to relax. A nice cold one...Something tasty, icy cold....just to relax and zone out. butttttt the down side of this means the drink you select may be full of carbs, calories, or both.
A hard week of dedicated diet, a careful schedule of meals and snacks won't make a difference if you pollute yourself on the weekend. All that good gets undone in a few hours each evening. What a disappointment.
Before you load up on after work drinks, think about the hard work you put in all week and if you're willing to erase it like a chalk board.................

Just drink whiskey and vodka straight or mixed with diet drinks.

As long as you aren't drinking like every day I don't think it affects you that much.

Just drink whiskey and vodka straight or mixed with diet drinks.

As long as you aren't drinking like every day I don't think it affects you that much.

Yep.

I've bee drinking crown and diet once a week for a while now with no fat gain, muscle, or strength loss. It actually takes the bloat off and leaves me looking leaner for the few days after.

So long as you consume enough water and proteins and don't hit the huddle house at 3 am you'll be fine :D

Top Bottom