Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

sudden stomach problems-creatine

rgosit

ive been taking creatine glutamine protein powder, flax, and vitimins for a few months.
and rite now im in 3- a day football camp with lifting.
I started off keepin up with the supps.
all the sudden my stomach started cramping, so i layed off the creatine, because ive herd of similar problems with the creatine. the nesxt day i had no creatine or protein powder..and my stomach felt horrible..all day long.. through my sleep and its better now but still not good.
is this problem from the creatine or something else? because i have never had problems before.
its like the more i move the more it bothers me.
ive been taking pepto bismol several times everyday and it still doesent do much.

how can i help this?? will stopping make me lose strength? tomarow is the last day of camp..should i come back on when it is over? i have a scrimmage on friday.

well everyone on the temsa eats the same thing and kno one else had problems..everyone stopped taking there creatine though...

Are you drinking lots and lots of water???? With creatine, you need to drink lots of it ; maybe you are getting dehydrated while practicing??????

Creatine gave me the worst case of the shits I've had since I got food poisoning years ago.
Lower the amount you're taking, and then try gradually increasing once you're used to it.

ive been taking creatine for 9 monthes strate up to this piont...after leting off for a few days. my stomach is feeling better and better. i do drink allot of water..

b4ut the question now is..when do i come back on

Top Bottom