Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

subway

depends with me really....if i'm bulking i'll eat a footlong streak and cheese. But if i'm dieting i'll get a footlong turkey and i eat half now and then eat the other half between 2 and 3 hours later

That chicken teriyaki is soooooooooooooo good -- the seafood and crab with cheese is also good.... turkey breast and ham is fire... is the tuna pretty good? Im afraid to try that at places for some reason..

depends with me really....if i'm bulking i'll eat a footlong streak and cheese. But if i'm dieting i'll get a footlong turkey and i eat half now and then eat the other half between 2 and 3 hours later

thats pretty much what I do on my lifting vs cardio days- on lifting days I get one of the higher calorie footlongs like italian or steak & cheese with lots of dressing, on cardio days I usually get something off the <6g/fat menu with plain mustard

x2 meat always :chomp:

thats pretty much what I do on my lifting vs cardio days- on lifting days I get one of the higher calorie footlongs like italian or steak & cheese with lots of dressing, on cardio days I usually get something off the <6g/fat menu with plain mustard

x2 meat always :chomp:

gotta love the double meat bro.....o yeh and why would you eat somthing a lil heathier on you cardio days than on you workout days?

Top Bottom