Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sublingual Test. Anybody Try it or know about it?

holy ghost said:
look into halotestin - way better for circumstance

just about as toxic =]

I've never looked into halotestin since it was supposedly the most liver toxic of the orals, but this definately seems rather apealing since it is supposed to be sublingual now from IP.

Has anybody used this? With such a short active life, will it act fast enough to give strength gains just before workouts or does it have to be taken every few hours to maintain blood levels in order to feel gains.

ALIN said:
I just seen a post on another board about TEST testosterone propionate oral with lab results.

Can you PM me alin, I can't seem to find it on the board i think you are talking about...

Unfortunately, test is only most effective when it has been methlyated for oral consumption. Then it is weak, brief, and with a tendency to have more sides (bloating) than gains.

Since you don't want to inject, but yet don't have any fears of putting things in your mouth.... *insert joke here*... I would suggest using another compound like d.bol, w.inny, or ana.var instead.

But that is just a vague suggestion, as I don't know what your goals are or why you seem to be stuck on the subl-route with test.

Give us some more details.

Top Bottom