Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Struggle to lose weight

cindimorgan

I'm like 175 lbs. I've been trying so hard to lose weight. I've been cutting down on food and exercising, but it's not working. How much weight can i lose from lipo? What are the side effects? How much does it cost? I found in placidway that Med Travel Ecuador offered very affordable liposuction. What exercises do i need to do?

Welcome to the EF forums Cindi! You will only lose about 5 pounds from lipo - it's just an operation to lose localized fat and contour your body. It works best for those who are already close to their ideal weight.

I think the biggest thing you need to address is exactly what and how you're eating, and how much exercising you're doing. Are you tracking your calories and fat/carbs/protein? How many calories are you consuming a day?

If someone is struggling for weight lose then no need to worry. i have some wonderful tips for weight lose. In exercises try to do walk and running and also do other cardio exercises and in diet eat less but healthy food like fruits and vegetables.

Top Bottom