Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Stopping an Eating Disorder

Kid Dynamite

Anyone know a good way to cure somebody of an eating disorder? My roomate seems to have one bad. He used to weigh 280 (he's 5'5'' at most) during his powerlifting days, but he's dropped as low as 130. Anyway, all the guy ever eats is tuna, vegetables and some whey protein. If he hits 1000 calories a day I'd be shocked. Anything you guys can think of (short of mixing in canola oil with his protein) that I can do to help this guy out?
Thanks.

Last edited:
NateDogg said:
It sounds like he is beyond what a diet board can do for him. He needs professional help IMO.

ND

Yeah, this guy's got a real problem. At 5'5", he could conceivably get even smaller if he keeps this up. Get him some help, tell his parents, do whatever you need to.

hey it will only take him to realize he has a problem. i used to weigh 125 lbs. at my low, im 5´11. all because of eating. now, im up to 185, 10_15 % bf. More muscular than ever. I hate to say it , but steroids are what helped me. I knew i had to eat more to not waste my money.

Does he know he has a problem....has he tol dyou why he is doing it....? Like others here said tell his family and try to get him professional help....but in the meantime you need to try to talk to him.....

Top Bottom