Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

stop these cravings!!!

uNOwho

i am having these huge ass cravings for sugar and cookies and all sorts of shit like that. and i'm not willing to eat them to lose the focus on the diet i just started up....what are some foods that i can eat to suppress the cravings while maintaining a good diet?

speaking of diet...what kind of diet would be a good mass building diet while keeping bf% low? i don't wanna gain 50 lbs. of fat and 15 lbs. of muscle...i kinda wanna have an even mixture.

any takers?

If you just started dieting, and were previously accustomed to eating what you're now craving - no wonder!

Fill up on as much fiber as possible, in the form of non-starchy veggies. Broccoli, cauliflower, broccoflower, celery, romaine lettuce...etc. Also, taking supplemental 5-HTP has really helped curb my cravings. I used to be a basket case around sweets, now they don't even tempt me. Serotonin is an amazing neurotransmitter.

As for a good mass building diet with minimal fat gain, I'd suggest isocaloric, or something with a similar ratio. Iso is 1/3 pro, 1/3 cho, and 1/3 fat - depending on your needs and personal taste, you may want to go 40% protein, 40% carbs, 20% fat instead.

it's not that i used to eat all that shit....i don't, i've been at ~15% bf since highschool with very few changes...so i mean i eat well, but i'm having cravings for just all sorts of shit...

that 5-HTP, what is it exactly?

and thanks for the diet tip, i'll look into doing that as soon as i get back from seattle (monday)

p~

5-HTP is 5-hydroxy-tryptophan, which is the precursor to serotonin. Serotonin is a neurotransmitter involved in appetite and mood regulation, among other body processes. (I just named those two because they apply to dieting.) It's OTC, and I noticed a huge change in my appetite as well as general well-being when I started taking it. You can read more here: http://www.5-htp.net/

i would try Hydroxycitric acid (HCA) its whats found in Hydroxycut to surpress your appetite, you can buy it by itself, GNC makes it and Enzymatic Therapy also makes it, look for Citrimax, works well

Graffix - thanks for the reply, I've used Hydroxycut in the past and I like the way it works; however, I was looking more for foods that can satiate the desire to eat. I'm going to be picking up some Hydroxycut along with some MRP's and a few other Vitamin's tomorrow.

Ceeb's - thanks for your reply and that website is pretty good with the info, I appreciate it.

p~

I eat sugar-free jello when the sugar monster in me rears its ugly head. It satisfies my craving, and it has very few calories. Add some sugar free whipped cream and you got yourself a nice dessert.:p

i just picked some of those up last night and they are damn tasty, however, i wouldn't recommen eating them while driving...especially around a couple of turns...i had to drive with my knees cause i was eating the jello like a rabid skunk...it's damn tasty!

Top Bottom