Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Stomach problems with all Roids

MrRTTB

I've tried lots of different steroids. The worst one is Tren.

This is my problem: When I start taking steroids I get 100% constipated. It seems that all the fluids in my intestine just dry out.

It doesnät help drinking more. I know medicines makes people more constipated and therefor I would like to know if you have this problem(mine is very extreme), and if so what do you do about it.

Try adding 2 cans of green beans to your daily diet and mix a couple of tablespoons of flax seeds in a bowl of raisin bran before bed. A gallon of water daily helps too.

People, the problem is fluids, I have no fluids in my intestine, it fucking dries out. I even get this from 25mg proviron nowadays, it's sick. I've tried increasing fibers from oat and beans bur it only makes it worse. I know some medicines has this side, but for me it's bad. I never got this before I tried Tren a couple of years ago, since then I've had this every time I step on. So, as a result, I can't take anything at all.

I think that you answered your question... "you cant take anything at all"... It seems like you have tried every option that is available. Have you gone to the doctor, not telling him about your "roid" use, but explain that sometime you get extreme consipation? See what he says... I know I didnt provide you with any help whatso ever, but going to the doctor for medical help/advise is about your only option since you have tried everything else... How about weekly enemas? (sp?)

It happens also with injectables right?

Do steroids make your stomach acidic?
Acid can by itself cause some constipation, you may need some gastric acid inhibitors (ranitidine, lanzoprazole, etc.)

Feel free to visit a doctor (insurance will pay for it), just dont tell him about your steroid use.

BigCracker said:
Try adding 2 cans of green beans to your daily diet and mix a couple of tablespoons of flax seeds in a bowl of raisin bran before bed. A gallon of water daily helps too.

that sounds about right

Top Bottom