Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Stilleto

do you put out?
 
stilleto said:
wait, I just got a geigh e-proposal!

woohoooo!

so, do you put out?

we will have to e-date for 1-2 months, then maybe a webcam session, after that who knows?

Did you like bareback mountain? I did.
 
mightymouse69 said:
we will have to e-date for 1-2 months, then maybe a webcam session, after that who knows?

Did you like bareback mountain? I did.

Yeth. it wath very touching.
Do you like show tunes? and decorating?
 
mightymouse69 said:
Oh my, Judy Garland!!!

Too wong foo baby, thanks for everything!

OH my gosh, i adored that movie!
Can our first e-date be to the opera?

as long as you don't mind me shedding a tear or two.














and then you can put out.
 
Ok, I go to lunch and I am already being used? wtf, so unfair!

So anyhow a wedding in P-town would be wonderful, I LOVE IT!
 
stilleto said:
RIP freddie
mercury.jpg

You know what's creepy? I have that same outfit in lime green. I used wear it around the house and dance to the Dream Girls soundtrack. Even I want to kick my ass now.
 
Freddie de Lux said:
You know what's creepy? I have that same outfit in lime green. I used wear it around the house and dance to the Dream Girls soundtrack. Even I want to kick my ass now.

i bet you looked great in it.
legwarmers too?
 
stilleto said:
i bet you looked great in it.
legwarmers too?


Yes! How did you know??? And towel bracelets and head band. I used to love from one corner of the room to the opposite one, exactly like at her audition in Flashdance.
 
Freddie de Lux said:
Yes! How did you know??? And towel bracelets and head band. I used to love from one corner of the room to the opposite one, exactly like at her audition in Flashdance.

"He's a maniac! MANIAC! Thats for sure! And he dances like he's never danced beforrrrrrrrrrrre."
 
stilleto said:
"He's a maniac! MANIAC! Thats for sure! And he dances like he's never danced beforrrrrrrrrrrre."


I also use to do a rendition of "Total Eclipse of the Heart". Gyrating. Fast. In a string bikini. Not pretty.
 
stilleto said:
"He's a maniac! MANIAC! Thats for sure! And he dances like he's never danced beforrrrrrrrrrrre."

And I really danced like I had never danced before in my jazzercise classes. Oh, I miss those days...
 
Last edited:
mightymouse69 said:
Wow, this thread has taken me to places I have never been.

Long live Show Tunes!

yeah.
like there is any place you've never been... :rolleyes:

I like to dress up like different characters and sing to judy garland songs.
 
Top Bottom