stilleto said:wait, I just got a geigh e-proposal!
woohoooo!
so, do you put out?
mightymouse69 said:we will have to e-date for 1-2 months, then maybe a webcam session, after that who knows?
Did you like bareback mountain? I did.
stilleto said:Yeth. it wath very touching.
Do you like show tunes? and decorating?
gotmilk said:mm will have to move to Vermont
mightymouse69 said:Oh my, Judy Garland!!!
Too wong foo baby, thanks for everything!
mightymouse69 said:P-town bro, its really nice there in the summer.
ive heard rumors about that placemightymouse69 said:P-town bro, its really nice there in the summer.

hotzie said:ive heard rumors about that place![]()
i told u im waiting on ustilleto said:did you make your reservation yet?
hotzie said:i told u im waiting on u
im down for a threesomestilleto said:I can't. I'm e-engaged to mightmouse now.
although.... the more the merrier....

can we switchstilleto said:you have to be the pivot man
ok dealstilleto said:ok, first you, then mightymouse. then you again.
oh thats wootoomstilleto said:who's the guy you're kissing in the picture?
you know itstilleto said:lol
did he put out?
stilleto said:I found us the perfect cake, thweetheart:
![]()
mightymouse69 said:fat bottom girls you make the rockin world go round!!!
stilleto said:ain't it the truth.
mightymouse69 said:damn, that man had a tool...![]()
stilleto said:lol
and i think i can tell if he's circumcized or not.![]()
maybe we can get a look alike to play at our e-wedding?
mightymouse69 said:Ummmm....well, there is no one quite like Freddie, however I have an open mind.
p.s. circumsized
stilleto said:RIP freddie
![]()
Freddie de Lux said:You know what's creepy? I have that same outfit in lime green. I used wear it around the house and dance to the Dream Girls soundtrack. Even I want to kick my ass now.
stilleto said:i bet you looked great in it.
legwarmers too?
Freddie de Lux said:Yes! How did you know??? And towel bracelets and head band. I used to love from one corner of the room to the opposite one, exactly like at her audition in Flashdance.
stilleto said:"He's a maniac! MANIAC! Thats for sure! And he dances like he's never danced beforrrrrrrrrrrre."
stilleto said:"He's a maniac! MANIAC! Thats for sure! And he dances like he's never danced beforrrrrrrrrrrre."
Freddie de Lux said:I also use to do a rendition of "Total Eclipse of the Heart". Gyrating. Fast. In a string bikini. Not pretty.
stilleto said:LOL!!
mightymouse69 said:Wow, this thread has taken me to places I have never been.
Long live Show Tunes!
stilleto said:yeah.
like there is any place you've never been...![]()
I like to dress up like different characters and sing to judy garland songs.

mightymouse69 said:Personally, I'm a big Julie Newmar fan![]()
This page contains mature content. By continuing, you confirm you are over 18 and agree to our TOS and User Agreement.
Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 














