Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Still in Saigon - pics

mountain muscle said:
How do you like the country as a whole Bill?

Sorry mate - I won't be able to get you any snake wine this trip. My flight leaves today and I won't be out shopping.

I love the country. Very vibrant - booming economy and some really cool old colonial buildings. Lots of neet original artwork as well.

Hard working people and friendly enough despite the fact they have all seen hell in their lifetime.

Compared to other asian's the people tend to have just a bit of a hard edge to them which again, I triibute to having been to hell and back.

billfred said:
Sorry mate - I won't be able to get you any snake wine this trip. My flight leaves today and I won't be out shopping.

I love the country. Very vibrant - booming economy and some really cool old colonial buildings. Lots of neet original artwork as well.

Hard working people and friendly enough despite the fact they have all seen hell in their lifetime.

Compared to other asian's the people tend to have just a bit of a hard edge to them which again, I triibute to having been to hell and back.

No worries Bill, if you make it back there or know someplace I can order it and receive it that would be great.

I would love to go there and THailand someday.

Keep up with the pics, they are sweet.

Top Bottom