Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sticky creatine powder

purwanchal

Just received my creatine in powder, but it is kindof sticky. Not like you get the powder to fall like sand, but morechunky, wet maybe. Is it still good to use, or not? I will have avery hard time returning it to the shop, because ordered online. Willnot buy more from them, but what to do with this creatine now?

Is it actually wet? If so return it. If it's of a large grain size it's ok. The large grain size is what's called 120 mesh and is cheaper than the better quality (dissolves and absorbs better) 200 mesh. That stuff looks like a very fine powder.

Most probably some moisture got in it. If you have the possibility to return it, better do so, just in case to be sure. If you can't return it, you may as well give it a chance and see how it goes. Just make sure that it does not smell weird and there is no mould. If so, it should be alright. In any case, it is a rather cheap supplement, so ideally you should change it, either by returning it, or by getting a new one. This time around try to get one in tabs like the Ancient Strenght - at least you will avoid this problem.

this is another reason i hate creatine powders.. the biggest of all those is the fillers they put in them

get creatine tablets. it is far superior.. n2bm sells pure creatine tabs

To be accurate, apart from when they first came out I've never seen the point of either flavoured creatines or the so-called cell volumizer type products. More so as the ideas behind Creatine have become tested and refined.

So many companies still sell these... lord knows why?

The guys here at Elite rave about Ancient Strength.

What most likely happened is a small amount of moisture leaked into the container, causing the creatine to clump. Creatine is a very water loving compound. If a small amount of water leaks in, it'll start to clump.

It's still fine to use. Just crush the creatine into a fine powder with a butter knife and use it as normal.

Creatine if it is a pure product will not go rancid. There is no risk in using it but if it was me I would return it. You paid for it so you should get a good quality product. Just another reason I use tablets.

Top Bottom