hotzie said:
shut up u pussy. i own uStickFigure said:Bro, seriously. Please edit your post and take that pic down. I DO NOT want my kids pics on the web! Where did you get it??
lol nice try , but it isnt your kidStickFigure said:Bro, seriously. Please edit your post and take that pic down. I DO NOT want my kids pics on the web! Where did you get it??
If that's seriously a pic of his kid, that's not cool. I hope you never post a pic of Daisy or your kid.Wootoom said:shut up u pussy. i own u
LOL he will need about 12 dozen more dogs to pull his ogre asshotzie said:lol nice try , but it isnt your kid
its not his kid , wanna know how i know ??EnderJE said:If that's seriously a pic of his kid, that's not cool. I hope you never post a pic of Daisy or your kid.
Sure. How do you know?hotzie said:its not his kid , wanna know how i know ??
because that kid is str8EnderJE said:Sure. How do you know?
i wont i dont want fuckheads like u makin smart ass remarksEnderJE said:If that's seriously a pic of his kid, that's not cool. I hope you never post a pic of Daisy or your kid.
fuck,he'd get into a whole lotta trouble on that horsePBR said:Sticks ride:
![]()
possibly...but it eats alot less than a dog team.buffer1 said:fuck,he'd get into a whole lotta trouble on that horse
FUCK YOU. I WAS DRINKING WHEN I SAW THAT PIC. NOW, I"VE GOT TO CLEAN UP MY SCREEN.redguru said:I thought this was his ride?
![]()

no doubt and a hell of a lot fasterPBR said:possibly...but it eats alot less than a dog team.
no no , that is his bride not rideredguru said:I thought this was his ride?
![]()
hotzie said:no no , that is his bride not ride
lololollololol yearedguru said:Same diff. How did that cadence go?
I don't know but I've been told, Eskimo pussy is mighty cold.
if anyone said anything bad about my kid i would fuckin slaughter them anyway. oh and im not posting pics of my kid im fuckin smarter than thatEnderJE said:If that's seriously a pic of his kid, that's not cool. I hope you never post a pic of Daisy or your kid.
dont wreck this thread yet damnitWootoom said:if anyone said anything bad about my kid i would fuckin slaughter them anyway. oh and im not posting pics of my kid im fuckin smarter than that
fuck everyone except uhotzie said:dont wreck this thread yet damnit
PBR said:Sticks ride:
![]()
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!StickFigure said:OH hell yes!! Now that's bad ass!! I need me one of them.
And Guru and Hotzie---FU!!
and redWootoom said:fuck everyone except u![]()
This page contains mature content. By continuing, you confirm you are over 18 and agree to our TOS and User Agreement.
Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 














