Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroids at 16

Status
Not open for further replies.

asyx

Hello all I know you guys dont help people under the age of 18 but Im gonna try anyway I did a 10 week cycle gained 25 pounds i just finished now what I just started to find out the negative side affects of deca test e at a young age what should I do I do not want my parents to find out ive been on a cycle so how should i go about this to check that everything inside me is going okay please help

Did you take anything Post Cycle like Clomid thats what you need to do.Really shouldn't shoot your self up with shit without knowing what your doing and having a set plan. But I too was 16 once so I get it. You can go to a Doctor for starters if shits that bad but you din't say whats wrong.. You need to let us know what issues you are having to really let you know what to do

Hello all I know you guys dont help people under the age of 18 but Im gonna try anyway I did a 10 week cycle gained 25 pounds i just finished now what I just started to find out the negative side affects of deca test e at a young age what should I do I do not want my parents to find out ive been on a cycle so how should i go about this to check that everything inside me is going okay please help

This has got to be a troll. If not, get yourself to a doctor. Get checked out because when you're that young you can do yourself serious damage. Do not do steroids again until you are at least 21. Mid 20's preferably. You might want to bulk up but keep it natural for now because you will seriously regret it in the future.

Jesus Christ...this has to be a troll...we don't give advice to anyone under the age of 21.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom