Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

steroids and tooth loss?

No! No! NO!

Gear does not affect the teeth or their supporting structures! Anti-E's the in amount and and duration taken by BB will not affect the alveolus (bone that holds the teeth) or the PLD (peridontal ligament). Get regular check ups (2Xyear not once per decade), do your proper homecare (that's brush and floss well daily, not once a month), and limit your sugar and soft drimk intake, especiall cola's which are loaded with sugar and phosphoric acid. IT'S NOT THE GEAR! Avoid insulin, that's another subject.

You don't loos your teeth from injecting but you do from sniffing and taking freezys IO Wiping the coke on your gums for that numb feeling

No.....steroids do not cause any type of accelerated tooth decay/ loss.......I do suggest you don't brush or floss as often.....more business for me :D

so it looks like we are not to sure if it does/doesnt cause tooth decay/loss, i may a coincidence but ever since i started juicing i started having recurring tooth probs

nautica's cycle works for me, been doing it most of my life. I have a healthy set of chompers and I am old.

liquidmuscle said:
so it looks like we are not to sure if it does/doesnt cause tooth decay/loss, i may a coincidence but ever since i started juicing i started having recurring tooth probs

It doesn't.....

Top Bottom