Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

steroids and sex

the wife

I am new to the Forum. I have been working out on and off for three years now. I have just started a new routine and trying to stick with it. My husband has been avid about working out and taking care of his body for many years. I have a concern, though. Does anyone know if steroids can be transferred through semen during sex? If it can, is it enough to make any sort of chemical aletration in a woman? Any information would be really appreciated. Thanks.

I'm sure it can be transferred, but the amount will be MINISCULE. Remember, even a non-user's semen caries an amount of testosterone.

:) Welcome! :)

I agree with Daisy Girl. I swallowed a couple of doses this morning and I don't seem to be getting any sort of pump...

wend said:
I agree with Daisy Girl. I swallowed a couple of doses this morning and I don't seem to be getting any sort of pump...
holy shit... :worried: LOL :p

wend said:

Nice try though Wend, better luck next time. Maybe you need to up your dose? :)

Top Bottom