Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

steroidal sapponins?

GTTRTGB

what the heck are steroidal sapponins?! i am gona take decapara and on the bottle is says that is has it in it. i am gona take decapara and celltech-creatine (10grams of creatine per scoop) together. what do you think? hey and what is the thing with the creatine being bad for your kidneys?

thanx

creatine causes certain kidney values to spike, this is normal. not dangerous at all. in fact most lifters will have higher then normal BUN and creatinine levels because they are breaking down and repairing muscle all the time. if you stop lifting and stop all supplements for 1-2 weeks ahead of a test then you will notice things get more normalized. but if you are carrying a ton of muscle you will always come in hotter then some dude who is a couch potato

Steroidal saponins are the active ingredient in herbal based testosterone boosters. The name is kind of misleading. Although they are called 'steroidal saponins' they aren't hormones. They will increase natural testosterone production by the body, however.

Creatine is perfectly safe, assuming your dosage is not excessive. There is a lot of misinformation out there when it comes to creatine supplementation. There is no need to load or cycle creatine. Supplement with 5-10g per day. When you take the creatine doesn't matter but ideally you would supplement with creatine pre and post workout, as your body is most inclined to absorb nutrients at this time. Supplementing with creatine post workout will also help replenish depleted creatine phosphate stores from your workout. I really like the creatine formula Ancient Strength from n2bm.com. Each serving contains 5g of creatine monohydrate, creatine HCL and creatine pyruvate blend. Take 1 serving pre workout and 1 serving post workout.
http://needtobuildmuscle.com/store/Pre-Post-Workout-Supps/Ancient-Strength-p273.html

Supplemental creatine is nothing more then the amino acids glycine, arginine, and methionine synthesized together. It is not a hormone and does not require a PCT (post cycle therapy).

Top Bottom