Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroid testing in workplace

jtthames

I am getting a new job and we have to pass a drug test, polygraph, etc. One of the questions in the paperwork is if you have ever used anabolic steroids, will that show up in the drug test?

jtthames said:
I am getting a new job and we have to pass a drug test, polygraph, etc. One of the questions in the paperwork is if you have ever used anabolic steroids, will that show up in the drug test?

Is it a gov't job? Most of them test for aas and you will fail the polygraph if they ask unless you know how to beat it and it can be beaten but it takes some training. Lemme know bro.....

:artist:

yeah it is a govt job. hoping it wont come up. do they test for aas or just rec drugs? thanks for the reply

they test for everything if its a high and important job and like mrribbit said ur gunna be screwed when they ask that question have u ever taken that stuff because it does take training so on so fourth to get around that but the best of luck to you

What, are you gonna be a Sheriff? Drug tests and polygraphs...sounds like police work to me. Wow, a cop on the juice? Unheard of..

jtthames said:

tell them yes when you were younger.

Top Bottom