Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroid gut

graco123

Hi guys and girls, please give me your thought and possible remedies for the above subject. I am on a low dosage cycle, however for the past 3 yrs or so, I have been taking several cycle stacks. The point is that although my stomach is not noticeably extended it is however feeling bloated for want of a better word. I have always subconsciously "sucked" my stomach in but never the less, when I completely relax the muscles the stomach extends. Please advise if possible what I can do to reverse this, if at all possible.

Thank you.

try an AI, decrease your sodium intake, drink more water. Sounds like internal water retention. I'm a damn med student and I can't think of the word but that's essentially what it sounds like your dealing with. I get that sometimes, just get really bloated. But try at least lowering your sodium and drinking more water, if not an AI as well and you'll be fine.

Visceral fat? Most likely not ascites unless you have liver problems. I would say lose overall bodyfat to decrease it. It'll probably be the last fat to go.

Cardio and calorie counting until your gut is more "acceptable" .. Keep with the lifting but get more burn in.

Or try one of those crazy mesh things that you see in the As Seen On TV section to turn your flab into ab!!

hey bro i never heard of anyone getting a big gut from AAS. only from other things like gh , slin, igf and too much food.. if you have a 6 pack an your abs are extended then you have a "gh gut" if not you are just fat.. if so just eat more often and less of it in one sitting, also if you drink too much water at once it will cause bloat so just drink a little at a time.

Top Bottom