Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steak @ Ruth's Chris Steakhouse twice in one day = Best day of my life

75th said:
Even better than my wedding day, and Im sure the birth of my first child will pale in comparison.

Nothing beats two filets with a glass of Italian wine twice in one day, in two different sides of the country.

This alone should make me a candidate for administrator of everything...and not just message boards.
Never heard of it. Is that like a U.S. version of Mick Donalds?

The Ruth's Chris in san diego near seaport village is good, the one in palm springs is not so good.

Whats even better is Morton's of Chicago - some of the best right there.
Or Donovans in San Diego is superb as well.

UA_Iron said:
The Ruth's Chris in san diego near seaport village is good, the one in palm springs is not so good.

Whats even better is Morton's of Chicago - some of the best right there.
Or Donovans in San Diego is superb as well.
we have it good in chicago. Ruth's chris, morton's, magnum, the chop house, etc.

that newer steak chain, flemings, is pretty impressive too... i had a GREAT filet there the other night... blew away my expectations.

Here in DE, we have a steak place where the chef/owner & manager/co-owner both came from Ruth's Chris & the restaurant is HIGHLY overrated IMO and the steak not so good. Salad extremely overdressed, dessert over sauced & you DON'T EVER pour a lager into a glass in the middle allowing it to foam up 3/4 of the glass - For shame!!

I'm proud of you. Seriously.

We hit Ruth's on the KC Plaza now and then, this week we had 28oz. Porterhouses at a small local place. Very good. Lots of drinks, close to $275.00 for the 3 of us.

however..........I grilled ribeyes last weekend and the guests raved about them and said fuk the restaurants. Good thing......they cost a small fortune. Nowadays a sorry ass steak at the store can cost $15 and not be very good, then add charcoal, side dishes, and a $6.00 bottle of steak sauce for those that dont know how to eat steak..........My as well get in the car and go out.

ZKaudio said:
that newer steak chain, flemings, is pretty impressive too... i had a GREAT filet there the other night... blew away my expectations.

I definately want to give them a try, glad to hear it was good. There are too many good restaurants here, hard to try them all.

Mr. dB said:
Been there done that. After 6 or 8 oz, I'm still hungry. A 12+oz steak cooks up better too.

I grill up 12oz filets every week in the summer....who says you can't have quality and quantity?

Top Bottom