Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Starting Testosterone + Anavar cycle on Monday

Gunsmoke123

Hello everybody!
First of all, I am 6'2 182 lbs 13% BF.
I started bodybuilding at the age of 18 and now I am 22. I am very knowledgeable in bodybuilding, as well as nutrition. However, I am new to steroids.
On Monday, I will be starting my very first steroid cycle, and since it will be my first time, I have few questions to you guys.
1. I have 200 Anavar pills of 10 mg strength, and 2 x10 mL testosterone vials of 250 mg strength. How should I manage those in my cycle? Should I do 50 mg of Anavar a day for 40 days + Test 250 mg twice a week for 10 weeks?
2. Should my pct consist of nolvadex + tribulus terrestris?
3. Can I inject test in any part of the body as long as I dont hit a vein?

Thanks in advance, guys!

Hello everybody!
First of all, I am 6'2 182 lbs 13% BF.
I started bodybuilding at the age of 18 and now I am 22. I am very knowledgeable in bodybuilding, as well as nutrition. However, I am new to steroids.
On Monday, I will be starting my very first steroid cycle, and since it will be my first time, I have few questions to you guys.
1. I have 200 Anavar pills of 10 mg strength, and 2 x10 mL testosterone vials of 250 mg strength. How should I manage those in my cycle? Should I do 50 mg of Anavar a day for 40 days + Test 250 mg twice a week for 10 weeks?
2. Should my pct consist of nolvadex + tribulus terrestris?
3. Can I inject test in any part of the body as long as I dont hit a vein?

Thanks in advance, guys!

You can run the test at 500 wk for 10 wks,var at 20mg ED thru out the cycle,you can also run it 2 weeks after the test then after stopping the var start PCT 3 days afterwards, ancillaries needed,arimidex,PCT
http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/anabolic-steroids/very-best-pct-2010-right-here-712121.html

In my opinion I would keep the Test on the low end like 250mg a week if you are taking anavar with it. You will look much more solid and not have to worry about bloat and water retention. 500mg wk of Test is more if you wanna bulk. It would diminsh the ''look'' of anavar.

That being said everyone reacts differently and you could use something like adex or forma-stanzol with the Test/Anavar cycle.

Since you are new to aas I would do this. You will enjoy it.

1-10 Test 250mg wk
5-12 Anavar 50mg ed

Top Bottom