Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Starting out my Clen cycle!

fuck dude the last thing you need to be doing right now is cutting!! you re a toothpick!! no offense but you cb go long way naturally! when I was 17 I was 195# with 12%bf and had 16"+ arms. Its winter also you should work out hard and eat like a pig for the next 3-4 months then in like feb or march strt your cutter for summer

I seem to do the opposite, because of time allownace I usually workout hard during the summer and gain my good muscle weight.

i agree with the post earlier your skinny as fuck why the hell are you going to take clen? you need to eat your ass off and put ON the pounds

Buddy, At 17 you are on a harsh drug. Get off these things.
All those controversial studies and side effect descriptions weren't bullshit. They were pieces of information for you to determine if this was a realistic drug for you.

You haven't stopped growing yet.
You're testosterone and growth hormone levels haven't even peaked yet.
For a guy who is 17 you look very fit.
You will make awesome gains in the next six months by sticking to proper diets and working out hard. Look in the Diet forums of this website and talk with guys who do this naturally for now. Messing around with your hormones at your age when you think controversial studies are bullshit can affect you in ways you don't know for the rest of your life. Do a search on that before you listen to an experienced gearhead who dodged the bullets of teenage steroid use.

In the next couple of years your natural test levels will even increase and your ability to build muscle and stay lean will increase. This is one of the best times of your life to naturally get yourself together. It won't come around again.

Mike

MTS said:
ok buddy listen to me, keep the calories low, if you are going to intake more calories then your burn than you are not going to lose wieght. As far as protien is concerned used 1-1.5 grams of protien per pound of body wieght
so if you wiegh 220 pounds you are eating a total of 1320 calories max

no with clen i hope you know that you need to cycle it. people usually do 2 weeks on 2 weeks off. now if you have Ketotifen using it at 1mg per 100mcg of clen you can stay on it longer....say a month or so

Always take taurine 5g a day, and for my own personal tip i recommend diet tonic water and lots of it to keep the muscles hydrated

and by no means dont eat 3000 calories of protien like tempest2003 said he doesnt seem to know what the hell he's taking about

Ketotifen, what is this? Any good sites on info or ordering info? Is it controlled or otc?

txmike said:
Buddy, At 17 you are on a harsh drug. Get off these things.
All those controversial studies and side effect descriptions weren't bullshit. They were pieces of information for you to determine if this was a realistic drug for you.

You haven't stopped growing yet.
You're testosterone and growth hormone levels haven't even peaked yet.
For a guy who is 17 you look very fit.
You will make awesome gains in the next six months by sticking to proper diets and working out hard. Look in the Diet forums of this website and talk with guys who do this naturally for now. Messing around with your hormones at your age when you think controversial studies are bullshit can affect you in ways you don't know for the rest of your life. Do a search on that before you listen to an experienced gearhead who dodged the bullets of teenage steroid use.

In the next couple of years your natural test levels will even increase and your ability to build muscle and stay lean will increase. This is one of the best times of your life to naturally get yourself together. It won't come around again.

Mike

Alright, I'll probrably stop the cycle then, my interest is also probrably caused that 2 years ago I was 220 pounds and I had to lose all that fat and got down to 135, which is when I started bulking up with muscle. I never want to go back to that time when I was fat and want to keep lean ripped muscle forever pretty much.

perhaps you guys can help me out figuring out how many calories I should be eating everyday to make good gains then?

Also, should I be having a lean protein diet of high calories, or because of my age and shape eat fatty foods like pizza to gain quicker *i've been told both ways by different people*

jeez, today so far I ate

2 met rx peanut butter replacement bars
3 tablespoons peanut butter
2 apples
1 quacker oat chocolate chip bar
some grapes
2 tyson boneless chicken breats (terriyaki)
a cup of coffee
- a few small things im forgetting, and I feel bloated yet I still ate under 1600 calories -_-.

Top Bottom