Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Starting my own Business

PowerPrincess

Hey Ladies,

I've started my first business, I sell Mary Kay Cosmetics, skincare packages and bath gifts.
I'm real excited because this is great opportunity for me.

As TripleV puts it: Vanity is my favorite sin

Me too!!!!!! If anyone wants to help me get my business off the ground and would like information about these fabulous products, email me :D

Thanks Ladies for taking the time to read this.

Truly,
PowerPrincess

hmmmm Mary Kay...I need to hold myself back...Im sure you will get a big response from this board...we ELITE women are ALL MARY KAY users!!! Actually that is where we got the pink dumbbells we use too;)

awwwwwwwww....come on guys...give the girl a break:(
congrats PowerPrincess! i dont think this is the place to get those products out but good luck to you anyway!:)

new@gettinbig said:
hmmmm Mary Kay...I need to hold myself back...Im sure you will get a big response from this board...we ELITE women are ALL MARY KAY users!!! Actually that is where we got the pink dumbbells we use too;)

Cut it out New...I am going to bust a gut! :spit:
You KNOW YOU ALREADY EMAILED HER AND BOUGHT THE WHOLE LINE!!!!

Can a girl get a break around here???? Good for you, Power Princess on your new business venture. And for the great opportunity of advertising on our board, we all want your product information on self tanner!!! Boy that would save me some tanning time. You know free advertising does cost something these days!!! ;)

BTW -- What would some of you test users give for a sample of that hair remover!!!! It may come in handy!!

Thank you sooo much for being sooo supportive :D

Oh by the way, the Self Tanner is 4.5 ounces, waterproof, oil-free and fragrance free :) - Cost $10

Thanks Again!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom