Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Starting DNP on Friday -- Last minute Questions!!!

lol ya thats just a list of all or most of the supps. one would need to take on a regular to high dosed dnp cycle. since you are not taking ed, then you can add/subtract which ones you think u dont need, i was just supplying u a list of supps. good luck

Personally, I don't think it's a very good idea to take DNP every other day, you should split your dosage into half and take it daily, that way you have a constant dosage in your system, when I did my first cycle I was taking that many supplements I couldn't believe it, but every cycle I do I drop a few that I don't think I need, nowadays I just take vit C, vit E, iron, GNC Megamen, selenium and probably the two I class as the most important... R-ALA and Ephedrine.
I have only done 10 day cycles up until now but will start a 21 day cycle next week, the only thing I will need to add to that cocktail of supplements is t3!

i'm taking EOD to

1) be safer
2) cut down on the sides. allowing me to take it longer

at least that's how i'm hoping it'll work out. losing weihgt in 14 days instead of 7 isn't a big deal.

taking it every other day is not safer, it's just the same.
What I am saying is that if you are taking 200mg every other day, why not take 100mg every day, if anything that way is safer because you are keeping a constant amount in your system, your cycle will last exactly the same amount of time.
You won't get many sides off 100mg every day anyway, personally I need to take 400mg every day to get any sides and even then they are mild sweats that can be kept under control.

The activity of the animal beings has become acutely active everywhere on this earth. Bodies do not get time to booty a blow for a while. With the accretion use of altered gadgets of Gps Jammer, the possibilities of accepting the aboriginal of blow accept absolutely finished. The adaptable phones or the corpuscle phones are some of these accessories that accumulate the bodies consistently in blow with the alfresco world. The adaptable building are additionally accessible about everywhere these canicule and due to this the accessibility of the Cell Phone Jammer has become alike added quick and authentic. Today, you cannot break out of ability of these adaptable building as their signals can bolt your about anywhere. The bearings of bodies who accord to altered business professions has become actual analytical of cell phone jammer ebay as their authorities bolt them anywhere any moment.

Top Bottom