Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Starting Dieselbolan stack, and going to log

tonytone6929

Killing That shit!
EF VIP
hello ladies ad gents. im new to this forum as far as posting.

now before i begin i will give you guys some stats.
my goals are to bulk up as much as i can. maybe get 160 lbs or so.

age 27
weight current 142.8 lbs
height 5 ft 8 in
BF around 9 if that.
really good health history and past

now i have been training for about 2 years on and off, currently i am deployed as a contractor in afgahnistan. i have been here 2 and half months really training hard 6 days a week non stop.

now as for my diet here we go. remember i am deployed so i kindof have no choice but i try to stay as clean

7 am breakfast
3 eggs fried
2 hashbrowns patties
2 pork sausage patties, or bacon, or turkey sausage
2 cups of oatmeal
1 fruit, apple or banana
1 fish oil omega with flax and something else
9am
BSN lean mass shake 3 scoops, 650 cals, 55g of protein and, glutamine mono

10 am snack
one protein bar, 200 cals, 16g of protein
water

12 noon pre workout
nitrotech shake 2 scoops 300 cals, 50g of protein
nano vapor or neurocore
glutamine mono

after the gym:( for some reason im not too hungry at this point) just really thrusty, and i do drink alot of water

1 pm lunch
brown or steamed rice 2 cups
chicken breast or pork or beef stew (for rice)
beans 1 cup
1 cup of Veggies( either brocolli, mixed salads with chicken, it all depends) but i do get greens
fish oil
creatine mono
glutamine mono

3 pm snack
protein bar 200 cals, 16g protein
water

5 pm
shake BSN 3 scoops 650 cals, 55g protein

7 pm dinner
rice or noddles 2 cups
potatoes baked strips 1 cup
chicken or steak or any meat available
salad 1 cup

~~~~~~~~ ok now as far as my diet, please guys comment. i start my cycle this monday. i can change up somethings or add. but i cant do anything if i dont get feedback from yall~~~~~

ok training time: 1 hour, heavy and fast
shoulders day 1
legs day 2
chest day 3
bicep day 4
back day 5
tricep day 6

again i can modify also, and sometimes i do throw some odd things in but this is my foundation. heavy and steady

now as far as my supplements and gear i would like for you guys to look at. i have purchased the dieselbolan stack which has pct in it, but i would like to see if anything else would be needed. again keep in mind im far away, so the only things i can really get is pct now. because im due to start this in 2 days, i been getting ready for this.

i will start logging and taking pics also, for people who would like to follow. i will keep this really detailed as possible since all i have to do here is workout and internet so i can really give feedback, if yall can also contribute to this i would really thank you guys.

again here starts my log in 2 days........ chime in and future thanks to those who will chime in....

also i do drink plenty of water

Last edited:
ALSO forgot to add, i do drink alot of water, i dont drink soda or anything else, i should start drinking milk too. but my water intake is about 9 bottles of water and they measure at about .5 liters.

143 lbs is kinda light and not much of a base. I'd consider getting more training under ur belt as ur bones and joints aren't really ready for a sudden jump in strength. With that said, u need more food at ur 10am and 3pm meals... not just one protein bar. Also u need to look at adding Unleashed to ur pct. Maybe run hcgenerate during the first 4 wks too.

Sent using the elitefitness app.

143 lbs is kinda light and not much of a base. I'd consider getting more training under ur belt as ur bones and joints aren't really ready for a sudden jump in strength. With that said, u need more food at ur 10am and 3pm meals... not just one protein bar. Also u need to look at adding Unleashed to ur pct. Maybe run hcgenerate during the first 4 wks too.

yup understood, one thing i forgot to add, im a small framed guy, its really hard for me to gain. i have been stuck at 135 to 140 for along time. seem to never pass that. but thanks for the input, all natural i do how ever feel very strong. ive also improved alot on my workouts. i have been reading and educating my self on this subject. also thanks for the unleashed. i was actually going to add this. i have the site open about to order it now. but anything else as far as you see you can help me more with? and adding something in like maybe a tuna pack? ........

I have to agree with Oxy here...you have to work on your diet, build your foundation natty, and dial training in more. As far as the cycle, if you are going to do it no matter what, get your PCT dialed in...and on cycle support supps.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

I'd say try a new style of training possibly? Maybe try 5x5 to increase your overall strength and you would gain some nice size as well. Work on slowly adding weight to all your movements, initially you might need to cut down the sets to sort of grease the groove learn the moves. You have pretty good access to food so i would say it is something with your training, maybe try hitting a bodypart 1x a week instead of 2? (worked wonders for me) Only way to know is to try!

Edit re-read ( i must be getting old haha ) I'd definitely try the 5x5 method man you'll really like it the strength/size gains are pretty awesome. I initially gained 30lbs on my 5 rep max deadlift i jumped the gun a little too much though i added 10lbs every week instead of 5 which would of been better.

You need more carbs, and quit relying on protein power and bars so much. Your diet looks practically like a cutting diet. Replace stupid powder with an 8 to 10 ounce steak and a big baked potato added and you'll start to pack on the mass. Absolutely no reason to touch any gear until you are at least 180. Food is the most anabolic substance in the world.

Yeah from what i skimmed, I would peak before doing this. Im sure @ 143 lbs you can bulk up, gain strength naturally and then go for this later on.

Thats my honest opinion

Top Bottom