Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Starting Dianabol Post Contest?

FullySickKent

Wondering has any1 done a dinabol cycle immediately post contest. I am thinking that maybe if done while super lean it might help to reduce estrogenic sides like the bloat. Also would the body be primed for muscle gains after pre contest cutting or is it more likely primed to gain fat rather than muscle? Just looking for any1 with opinions or experience.

Im thinking of running 30mg dianabol for 4 weeks immediately post contest when my bf is around 4-5%

28 years old, 6'2 and 230lbs @ 8% currently cutting for a contest that is in 6 weeks. On a cycle of just 300mg test enanthate per week

28 years old, 6'2 and 230lbs @ 8% currently cutting for a contest that is in 6 weeks. On a cycle of just 300mg test enanthate per week

Wow 230 at 8% big man lol! Id love to be that size grats! and Good luk!
Why just 300 of test e? Why not higher?

As for your quesiton, i dont think cause of how lean you are that will have an effect of the amount bloat you'll rrrecieve, i could be wrong. But you better off running an AI. And as for putting on muscle, yeah you should put on ogoof muscle after a cut as i've read about refreshing the receptors by cutting before bulking so that your body will become more eefficent in using the nutrients recieved..

Sent from my GT-P7510 using EliteFitness

Well cos its my first test cycle the only other cycle i did before was anavar. i figured 300mg would be plenty given its my first go and its only a cut.

I know id have been much better off saving my first test cycle for a bulk but hopefully ill still make some gains while cutting. Ive been getting stronger each week which is something!

Well cos its my first test cycle the only other cycle i did before was anavar. i figured 300mg would be plenty given its my first go and its only a cut.

I know id have been much better off saving my first test cycle for a bulk but hopefully ill still make some gains while cutting. Ive been getting stronger each week which is something!

Oh for a cut then thats plentiful, you should put on a bit of musscle mass, but youll also preserve any muscle mass you have underneath which is a lovely thing! Good luk with your goals!

Yeah, it's call extending the cycle.

It cracks me up when people think just using a different steroid makes a difference. They call do basically the same thing with slight variations. It's like saying, "if I drive 90 mph but switch from a Camero to a Mustang , is there less risk?

Yeah, it's call extending the cycle.

It cracks me up when people think just using a different steroid makes a difference. They call do basically the same thing with slight variations. It's like saying, "if I drive 90 mph but switch from a Camero to a Mustang , is there less risk?

I wasnt thinking that the different steroid would make a difference. Just wondering if it would make sense to do it right after a comp at around 4% bf or not. Would be doing it with the test as well

Post contest don't take dbol if u are water sodium and carb manipulating with a pharm diuretic. The week post contest if you add sodium and fats back in to fast you may become uncomfortably bloated ankles and wrists and lower back tend to bloat very easily. Is this your first comp? Are u doing physique or bodybuilding?

Top Bottom