Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Starting an OSTA and GW 50156 Stack

JoeHallenbeck

Hi,

I am planning on starting an OSTA MAX mk-2866 25mg and GW 50156 10mg stack very soon.

I plan on doing this for 28 days.

I plan on dosing 25mg/10mg (one pill each) each day.

- Would anyone recommend taking something else along with this?
- Taking anything else immediately following?

I read a couple other examples of guys who said they took the OSTA in the AM and the GW in the pm...
- Does that matter, and why? (I'm an evening/night workout person...always)...or is this a situation where I need to take either one as a pre workout?

I haven't read about many side effects, except for some vision issues, slight acne, and gyno for those who dose too high or for too long...anything else I should be aware of?

Thanks in advance. Your comments are appreciated!

Hi,

I am planning on starting an OSTA MAX mk-2866 25mg and GW 50156 10mg stack very soon.

I plan on doing this for 28 days.

I plan on dosing 25mg/10mg (one pill each) each day.

- Would anyone recommend taking something else along with this?
- Taking anything else immediately following?

I read a couple other examples of guys who said they took the OSTA in the AM and the GW in the pm...
- Does that matter, and why? (I'm an evening/night workout person...always)...or is this a situation where I need to take either one as a pre workout?

I haven't read about many side effects, except for some vision issues, slight acne, and gyno for those who dose too high or for too long...anything else I should be aware of?

Thanks in advance. Your comments are appreciated!

Hey bro... we need to fix a lot of this... You have not done the proper reading or at least not enough...

running this for even less than 4 weeks is a complete waste... Its like stopping half way... You need to run it a MINIMUM of 6 weeks but 8 weeks is optimal... MK and GW can actually be ran and be very effective for up to 12 weeks but 8 weeks is extremely effective...

I have spent a lot of time putting together articles and videos to educate everyone on sarms use... Here is a link to all the articles... Selective Androgen Receptor Modulators (SARMS) - Evolutionary.org

this is the thread with all the video links... http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/a...10516-video-series-dylan-gemelli-1261563.html

You are going to need supports with this stack... I am going to lay out an 8 week cycle with the proper supports and mini pct... i have a support stack that i created at n2bm.com and it will cover you the entire 8 week cycle and 3 week mini pct... i am putting the link at the bottom for you to check out as well...

as far as dosing... osta should be dosed once a day in the a.m... i like to split my gw dose twelve hours apart but it can also be dosed once a day as well...

you have the side effects confused as s4 is the only sarm that can cause vision problems...

here is the stack

1-8 Ostarine 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-8 GW-510516 10-20 mg day... split doses 12 hours apart
1-8 HcGenerate n2bm.com
1-8 D-spark n2bm.com
Mini pct 9-12

Hcgenerate ES n2bm.com

http://needtobuildmuscle.com/store/Test-boosting-PCT/Support-Stack-p286.html

Yep good advice there from Dylan as always. I cant agree more - with SARMs in general you need to go 8 weeks; there is no reason not to go 8 weeks and that's where youll see the best results. Like he said split your GW doses into 2 - even though its got a long half life, you don't want it dissipating to almost nothing before your next dose, so 2 is optimal. One dose ED is fine for OSTA.

You wont get vision sides, or gyno, or any sides really from this cycle save for maybe some mild palpatations from the GW. People who get gyno from OSTA are either running it WAY too high or WAY too long. Other than that its a great stack, enjoy it!

If you don't have your stuff on hand yet, I cannot recommend Sarmssearch enough - nobody else compares on the market. Look around, youll see the same!

Dylan,

Thanks so much for the advice. I'll give all that stuff a thorough look.
I wanted to clarify something...

I understand the instructions on taking the Osta, the GW, the HCGenerate, and the d-spark...take all for weeks 1-8...got it...
But the mini pct for weeks 9-12, the link just goes to a page with a wide selection of supps...which one specifically were you trying to recommend for the weeks 9-12 pct?

Also, are there any specific dietary concerns I should know about. Like, a certain food or drink that will just interact so badly with this stack that it will be noticeable?

Thanks so much for your advice.

Dylan,

Thanks so much for the advice. I'll give all that stuff a thorough look.
I wanted to clarify something...

I understand the instructions on taking the Osta, the GW, the HCGenerate, and the d-spark...take all for weeks 1-8...got it...
But the mini pct for weeks 9-12, the link just goes to a page with a wide selection of supps...which one specifically were you trying to recommend for the weeks 9-12 pct?

Also, are there any specific dietary concerns I should know about. Like, a certain food or drink that will just interact so badly with this stack that it will be noticeable?

Thanks so much for your advice.

Hey bro... the link i sent you is the COMPLETE support pack... that covers you with hcgenerate and dspark on cycle and then all you need for the mini pct is hcgenerate ES... it has you covered for the entire cycle bro... i would definitely take advantage of this while the weekend sale is going on! use coupon code big18 for 18% off...

If you could go along with the premise, for a moment, that $299 is not possible.

If only $100 more were possible, what would you add to the OSTA and GW? How would you make that work?

Run a shorter cycle? Cut out certain supps? What would you do?

If you could go along with the premise, for a moment, that $299 is not possible.

If only $100 more were possible, what would you add to the OSTA and GW? How would you make that work?

Run a shorter cycle? Cut out certain supps? What would you do?

i would wait until i can run the proper cycle... you need supports and a mini pct... if money is an issue then you should wait to be jumping into this lifestyle until it is not... There is a sale this weekend that will knock it down to under 250... That's 11 weeks worth of supports AND PCT... You have to run these things to recover and protect yourself bro...

I understand what you're saying, believe me.

My point is, is that there are other posts in other threads where you've recommended any variety of supps. I've seen 'forged' recommended as a pct, which is 1/3 the price of the ES. I've seen people say doubling up the ED isn't necessary (on cycle). Not to mention, the article that you link to mentions 4 weeks being an effective cycle (which was actually the first thing I read about OSTA, remembering back).

It's not about wanting/not wanting the "lifestyle."

I came onto the lot, you showed me the Cadillac.
That's fine.
It's the best car on the lot, and I can see that you're knowledgeable about it, and enthusiastic.
Now, do you have any Chevys you can show me?

No,

There is no chevy. There is no caddy. There is Dylan's Ferrari he just laid out for you or you can drive the ferrari with old fas, no seatbelt, and a few lugs missing. The cost of your cycle, laid out properly is super cheap and bot that complicated.

Best regards,

Fizz

Top Bottom