Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Starting a 2 week "ONE" experiment today.

I was thinking of something like this:

week--ONE+---ONE--Tribex--Vitex--MACA--Training Style--
-1-----2xDay---------------------------------------hypertrophy---
-2-----2xDay---------------------------------------hypertrophy---
-3-----2xDay---------------------------------------hypertrophy---
-4-----2xDay-------------------------------------------mixed-------
-5-----2xDay-------------------------------------------mixed-------
-6-----2xDay-------------------------------------------mixed-------
-7---------------1xDay------------------------------------PL---------
-8---------------1xDay------------------------------------PL---------
-9-------------------------XX------XX-------XX-----------HIT---------
-10------------------------XX------XX-------XX-----------HIT---------
-11------------------------XX------XX-------XX-----------HIT---------
-12------------------------XX------XX-------XX-----------HIT---------
-13----------------------------------------------------your choice----

Vitex could be used throughout if Gyno was a problem, and Tribex could be started whenever libido was considered to low. You must keep the ladies happy, dig? With hypertrophy training, I am thinking of volume based training like "German Volume Training" aka 10 sets of 10 reps. Mixed could be the 1,6,1,6,1,6 rep scheme, it would have lower volume than the hypertrophy phase. PL is an even lower volume Power Lifting Style workout based around bench, squat, and dead. HIT would be a maintenance training routine. It doesn't have to be HIT, just lowered training volume to help the body re-adjust to less than optimal natural test levels.

I tried the German Volume Training... did nothing for me. I alternate a lot b/w powerlifting style and bodybuilding style and found this to be the best for me. When i alternate these every few weeks i find i grow faster than just sticking to one, for a longer period of time. It's like everything, gotta find what works for you individually and stick to it.

I use GVT every few months for a week or two for variety. I like the variety, and if you stick to the 60-second rest periods, it really kicks your ass.

I don't like the 10 sets of 10 reps, but LOVE 10 sets of 6 reps. Thats where I grow. I suck at any reps over 8. I like training under 6 the best. As my bro squatter says "Light weights annoy me!"

Top Bottom