Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

starting 1st deca cycle

decaNovice

i just received a 10ml/200mg vial of deca and am anxious to start my first cycle.....my dude said i should start 1/2 cc mon/thur for the first and last week and a full 1 cc mon/thur for the 4 weeks inbetween......does this sound right? or can i stretch this to an 8 week cycle?

also, should i look into an oral cocktail of dianabol as well?? i am bulking only and have already established my diet/workout plan.....

also, any suggestions for those of us not very akin to pins??? lol

1st - i believe that deca as a 1st cycle is a bad idea, though it has been done. you should go for test.
2nd - deca should be used for at least 10 weeks IMO
3rd - you don't even have enough to go 10 weeks
4th - no reason to pyramid up and down. go with a steady 300 to 400mg's/week from begining to end. in your case...i'd go get another bottle and go with 400mg/week.
5th - what's your PCT like?
6th - what are your stats?

as for pins...the only injection which is scary is the first one...thats all...after that you're gonna love it.

i like 300 mg every 10 days for 12 weeks
put in there some testosterone also I like test enanth. 250 mg every 10 days also.
Mid dosage, no need to go with high dosages.
I like the fitness look, but maybe that´s just me.
watch for gyno synth if you are prone to progesterone related ....

turbogreek said:
1st - i believe that deca as a 1st cycle is a bad idea, though it has been done. you should go for test.
4th - no reason to pyramid up and down. go with a steady 300 to 400mg's/week from begining to end. in your case...i'd go get another bottle and go with 400mg/week.

as for pins...the only injection which is scary is the first one...thats all...after that you're gonna love it.

I strongly agree with this advice. Anthing less than 10 weeks is a waste,anything less than 300mg is a waste.
If you want to start low go with 300mg deca and 300mg of test E or C. With this you should see no sides and some nice gains.
Run the deca 10 weeks and the test for 12.
Make damn sure you have a good PCT lined up.
GOOD LUCK

turbogreek said:

thanks for the reply's.....since i've never cycled before, i don't have a particular PCT regime....from the readings, it looks like i'm going with Nova maybe stacked with Proviron, maybe not.....tabs are more appealing for sure....
also, per you guys advice and readings on the forum, i will be adding some form of Test before i get started hopefully by next monday if i can find the Test in time.....looks like i'm gonna have to resort to online ordering which i hate.....but oh well, have to for the Nova anyway.....

i don't exactly know my BF but by doing some of the online calculaters, i'm estimated at 19.6%. rough stats:
5'9"
160 lbs
13" around bicep
14" around calf
(did i mention i just want to bulk up?? lol)

also, one more quickie.....my main focus is on biceps and calves, so would injecting more in these areas make a bigger difference in gains?? or does it matter?

so what yall think? am i on the right track or what?

once again, grazie molto.....i appreciate all yous guys helps

decaNovice said:
i don't exactly know my BF but by doing some of the online calculaters, i'm estimated at 19.6%. rough stats:
5'9"
160 lbs
13" around bicep
14" around calf
(did i mention i just want to bulk up?? lol)

also, one more quickie.....my main focus is on biceps and calves, so would injecting more in these areas make a bigger difference in gains?? or does it matter?

so what yall think? am i on the right track or what?

once again, grazie molto.....i appreciate all yous guys helps

160/13" arms and you wanna do juice? Sounds like you havent been lifting natty much. You can bulk up plenty just working out hard and eating well, no need to run deca for your first cycle.

nah, i've lifted quite a bit, but my body gets stuck or something.....i swear i could do the most perfect diet and workout plan and i just get more cut and not bulked up.....thats the reason i want to start cycling.....but, hell, if you don't think it would even do anything, i'll just sale the shiz.....

what do you suggest for a "first cycle" then? lifting >2 hrs/day and protein stacking? some on here say Test for sure, but then others like Wulfgar say this:

"i know alot of bros like test only as a first cycle. but i gotta stick by my guns and say ive seen totally raw guys do better in the long run when they run deca only on thier first cycle. Low dose..200 mg every 8 days for 64 days with no PCT...just my 02. .... "

who to listen to?????

Top Bottom