Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

starting 1-ad cycle

ZGzaZ

okay, im ready to start my 1-ad cycle...i have 3 bottles of Ergopharm's 1-ad...i was thinking of running it like this:

Week 1 - 400mg/day - 2 in the morning, 2 at night
Week 2 - 600mg/day - 2,2,2
Week 3 - 600mg/day - 2,2,2
Week 4 - 600mg/day - 2,2,2
Week 5 - 400mg/day - 2 in the morning, 2 at night

During the cycle, I will be using saw palmetto, nettle root, and probably nizoral shampoo to hopefully help the hair loss side if im prone...

post cycle to raise my test levels back up, I have Ergo's 6-OXO, this I am confused about how much I will need to be taking...and at what times of the day...can anyone help me out? and do you think for the hair loss I should be aright?

My advice MAY be totally wrong, and some people may disagree, but different people's bodies react differently...

Id say, in weeks 4-5, IF IT WERE ME, take 3, 3 times a day...Its seems like you are choosing to stay constant in week 4, with weeks 2-3. and then in week 5 you are weening yourself off....

I hate when people say NO NO NO your cycle is all wrong. How do YOU know?? different bodies react differntly...At some point your body will get used to the levels of test, therfore youll have to up the dosage. The only thing we can do is GIVE ADVICE and hopefully itll help.

So, try yours, and if it works...keep it, if not...try something new next time.

But this is what i would do:

Week 1 - 2 morning, 2 night
Week 2 - 2 morning, 2 lunch, 2 night
Week 3 - 2 morning, 2 lunch, 2 night
Week 4 - 3 morning, 3 lunch, 3 night
Week 5 - 3 morning, 3 lunch, 3 night
Post Cycle - Recommended use of 6-OXO

Hope it helps...Lets us know how the results come out!!!

Piz

By the way...
That dosage in the cycle i posted may sound outragous in the last weeks...But, thats what I tried my last cycle. Someone on here gave me some advice as to why 1-ad wasnt giving me the same gains as the last few times...They informed me is becuase i need to up the dosage in the last few weeks...Thats what i did, and i got great gains....

what sides did you notice in the cycle? how did you fight the hairloss (my main concern)

Only side effect i had was a minnor case of ance on shoulders and chest...

Never had any problem with hair loss...

Oh yeah, my temper was a little worse than usual. Nothing bad.

I think your cycle looks good. I did 2 caps, 3 times per day (600mg) for 6 weeks straight and I stacked it with 4-AD. I can tell you I gained nearly 30 lbs and I was stronger that I've ever been in my life. I had no hair issues but I did have a complete shutdown of my sexual drive. That did not make my wife happy to say the least. When I finished, I went taking 6OXOs for a couple of weeks. Now about 3 months later I have lost much of my size and strength I gained from that cycle which is most disheartening to me. This may have a little to do with the fact that near the end of my cycle I was lifting so much weight that I injured my shoulder and to this day it has not healed completely.
I'm thinking of doing this same cycle again but I just wish I knew of a way to keep the gains this time if there is such a way. Good luck with your cycle and let us know how it all turns out.

I took 1-ad for a cycle, didn't get much results. As far as hair loss, I am already bald, so I didn't notice any. Some one in here posted that their scalp started hurting a few days into the cycle. Monitor it closely, do you want to lose your hair and gain 3 lbs. of muscle?

Top Bottom