Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Started second week of cycle

chesty

Bodybuilding Competitor
Elite Moderator
Okay, so I am thoroughly exhausted! I worked legs Friday and I couldn't sleep at all that night. I think part of it is working out at the level I should have been working out at all along, but not able to because of minor injuries and such. Even though I was still in the gym I just wasn't putting in the level of effort I used to and took for granted that I was.

Well now that I am again, I am realizing that I lost more than just some size, definition, etc. Stamina was gone.

I now do everything very slow and deliberate with good form working with lighter weights(well,not that light) and slowly working up the weight. I am intentionally doing that to make sure that my tendon/ligament strength increases proportionitly with my muscle strength. I do not want to blow anything out and before long I will be lifting heavy liked I used to, but with better form and results than most of those I see in the gym just tossing weights around.

I got funny looks from some, but then they can't argue with my results.

2nd week now of 500mg Test E a week and 500 mg of EQ a week. 9th week of dieting. Around 223, was at 235 or so when started.

Top Bottom