Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

started my first cycle

SheHuLK

After lots of thinking and researching, I finally decided to go ahead and do it! I began Primo Depot, at 50mg a week. So far so good. My goals are to put on some size more than anything. I am now eating everything in sight :chomp: :chomp: training harder than ever, and doing everything possible to make this happen. wish me luck!! :D

Good luck, and uh, you may want to watch that "everything in sight" idea. Just ask W6.

:confused: What is wrong with the official Magdelana methood of bulking??

SheHulk, did you look ever that the carb rotation schedule spatts has posted? Looks good for bulking and keep away unncecesary fat gains.

magdelana said:

:confused: What is wrong with the official Magdelana methood of bulking??

SheHulk, did you look ever that the carb rotation schedule spatts has posted? Looks good for bulking and keep away unncecesary fat gains.

Amen to that!!! Is there something wrong when you feel like eating the WHOLE cow? Damn, I've been hungry lately:rolleyes:

haha!! i think the magdelana method sounds like more fun personally :rolleyes: yea, i did see spatts carb rotation bulking diet, looks very good. thanks torchy, i am loving this dark side :eek:)

also i wanted to ask anyone with experience in taking Primo, about when would you say you begin to feel the effects? i am feeling incredible... dont know if it is that, or maybe that i am eating more, or just that i am a happy kind of girl :D

Primobolan injectable has a rather fast acting ester SheHulk so it is certainly possbile to be feeling something after only 3-4 days on. The first things you will feel are increase of sex drive and also general energy level will be better. Steriod like strength gains may take a week or so to begin to see.

oh, sorry...Congrats and welcome to the Dark Side

Toooorrrchyyyy, i am your mother tooorrcchyyyyy.

magdelana said:
Primobolan injectable has a rather fast acting ester SheHulk so it is certainly possbile to be feeling something after only 3-4 days on. The first things you will feel are increase of sex drive and also general energy level will be better. Steriod like strength gains may take a week or so to begin to see.

Toooorrrchyyyy, i am your mother tooorrcchyyyyy.

DarthVader.gif

So, it's the only Darth I could find:rolleyes: He's a bit small....

Last edited:
Top Bottom