Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Started DNP today, holy shit its messy

Enock

Got my DNP intoday

They are in 200mg caps. Going to do 400 today (morning afternoon) then ease back to 200mg a day, I weigh 170Ibs. Would like to do 300 a day but the divisions of the caps don't really allow that, I might devise somthing based around the 36hour halflife to get the 300mg a day effect though.

Holy crap they were not kidding this stuff goes straight through plastic and keeps going. I stained one of my fingers a little, its not noticeable unless you compare it to the other fingers and are looking for it. Tried to wash it off with nail polish remover unfortunatly the only type in the house was the acetone version which I understand doesn't work. Oh well its very light, as the skin sheds it should disappear.

I'm going off ECAY during this DNP week. It would be nice to have the energy perk to counter the DNP but I'll survive. I really need to off cycle the ECAY been on too long.

Why are you dropping the dose to 200mg/day? Why don't you go 400mg/day straight through? That's what I did for my first DNP cycle (just finished a few days ago) and I got fantastic results! I started at 190lbs. I say run it at 400 throughout.

Top Bottom