Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Started 12/28/03 Test/EQ

Goldprospector

Started 12/28 with Test-E @ 200mg E5D and EQ@ 300mg E5D. Dbol @ 15mg started 1 week before injectables so I could get used to the elevated BP and Headaches.

Starting weight 235
BF % 16

Trying to concentrate on legs, Lats, and my right Calf...Those seem to be my worst or lagging parts.
I train Each body part twice per week. I get better results this way than 1 time EW.

Mon & Thurs:
1.Dips
2.Bench
3.Fly’s
4.Cable Crossover
5.Tricep Pushdown
6.Tricep Extension
7.Lateral Raise
8.Wrist Extension

Tues & Fri
1.Lat Pulldown
2.Low Cable row (parrallel grip)
3.Bent-Over Row (dumbell)
4.Chins (underhand)
5.Reverse Fly’s
6.Incline DB Curl
7.Wrist curls
8. Shrugs

Wed & Sat
1.Squat
2.Legs Extension
3.Hamstring Curls
4.Calf Raise
5.Static Crunch (Decline)

01/07 Started feeling bloated this evening. Started .25mg L-dex. Going to go ED until it subsides, then try EOD.

Strength is starting up nicely from Dbol. Pimps are great but I mainly feel them in my biceps. I can get pumped biceps when I am doing Hamstring curls and squeezing on the bench with my arms.

My back work out kind of sucked Yesterday...I felt week as hell. I don't know if it is related to the T-3...But I am getting sore as hell.

4th injection is today. I am changing up my workouts starting this week.
I basically selected alternate exersizes to the ones listed above and will change to the other routine each week.

Such as on leg day, Wednesday, Will do squats, light weight hig rep leg extensions and Hamstring curls...
Saturday, leg press, heavy weight low rep legextensions and hamstring curls.

Back day and chest day are similar

Changed up the routine to accomodate the new lifts. Hit a few muscles that I didn't know I had. Great work out. Added incline press and Front raise for my front delt and upper chest.

Top Bottom