Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Start of 10 week cycle log

Nate Dog

New member
30yrs
185 lbs
13% BF
6th cycle

3500-4000 cals/day
250-300 grams protein/day
100-150 grams fat/day
200-? carbs/day


750mgs/week Mon and Thur 1-10
50mgs BD Winny/ED 6-10
2 pumps AIFM/ED

PCT
Standard 3 week HCG
4 weeks Clomid

Started Friday 10/6/06

Will be doing 750-500mgs/week not sure if I'm going to drop the dose to 500gms/week yet? Any suggestions?

Goals: 25lbs and and maintaining 15-20lbs
 
10/17/06

Decided to stay with 750mgs/week

Up to 192 lbs, felt the pumps after the first week. Starting to feel a difference in stamina as well as an increase in strength. I think it's the shorter esters that I'm feeling currently. I felt a little discomfort from the first couple of shots but none on the last.

No bloat or sides yet, thanks I think to the AIFM
 
im guessing the 750mg ew is test?? you did not list wht sustance it is
 
10/26/06

Diet is in check up to 199.4 lbs
No bloat
Have increased every max by about 15-20%
Loving every minute of it!
Oh, I forgot to say, this shit gives you super dick
I seem to be puting a little weight on around the waist?

Will update in a couple more weeks on progress
 
11/02/06

Diet is in check up to 203 lbs

still no bloat! I'm sure w/o it id be up another 5-8 lbs albeit water. My diet sucked this week due to a cold though. Gone now so back in business

Max weight has stayed about the same in everything but back which went up about 10-15%.

I keep getting messages that IP is shit so I traded out 6 amps for Organon (India) Sus 250 amps in the blister packs to see if I notice a difference. B.No.252295 MFD.3/2006 EXP .2/2010 R.P NOT TO EXCEED R.s128.50 L.T.EXTRA

I'll be starting 50mgs winny in week 7-10

Update in a couple weeks
 
Top Bottom